• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Massive Ghost In the Shell Cleanup

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackCox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quote
I know I'm going to have to put links to all these but I've Decided to go Through the cast list for Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex and do a thorough cleaning of it because of the split off of this show to make a seperate entry for 2nd Gig.

This is on going and until I remove this previous sentence I'm considering it not done. Of course I could submit this all through the error report process but that's time consuming. Seriously If someone would let me attempt to become an encyclopedia administrator I think I could do a lot of work on certain entries. So lets start.

Change

Richard Mire to Richard Miro
Kate Higgins role as Girl in Episode 13 as Tokura's Daughter
Michelle Ruff's role from Yamaguchi's Wife to Togusa's Wife, Yamaguchi's Wife is played by Lia Sargent, as well remove her role as Bomber, this is a second season appearance.

Remove
Debra Rogers Double Roles because she is already credited under Debra Jean Rogers as the name appears in the DVD Credits.
Kim Mai Guest's Role as Girl, she does not appear in the DVD Credits, at anytime with that role.
Kirk Thornton's Role as Kuze, He Appears in 2nd GIG Only.
Liam O'Brien's Role as Gino, He Appears in 2nd GIG Only.
Megan Hollinsghead, She does not appear in this Show.
JackCox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quote
I would propose something really radical, Except for the first and secondary characters we completely clean out the Minor and Additional Voices and I re-add them. Because I'm looking at this and it's sheer insanity. I would love to become an encylopedia administrator but I have no clue how about going this because I feel I could really clean this stuff up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1