• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball Daima Anime Reveals 12 Cast Members for 'Mini' Versions of Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vapewi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2024 4:43 am Reply with quote
As much as I am familiar with both of their voices, I honestly thought that it was still Aya Hisakawa voicing mini Bulma.

Mai Nakahara may actually continue to voice Bulma even when she returns to her normal self, same for some other recasts.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:21 pm Reply with quote
I recognized Mai Nakahara immediately but I'm kind of surprised they didn't just have Aya Hisakawa do Mini Bulma. I know her voice has aged but I feel like she still probably could have pitched her voice younger like Nozawa does for Goku.
Nagatoka_Morito

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Kinda wondering if this is a dry run for testing out potential understudies for the characters just in case the worst happens. None of the regulars are getting any younger...
Somer-_-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2024 11:59 pm Reply with quote
Surprised they replaced Mayumi Tanaka. Krillin isn’t much younger than his first appearance and it doesn’t seem like he’ll be doing much this series anyways.

But yeah i think they’re slowly integrating a new voice cast before an inevitable remake.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1