• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Stream Blue Miburo, Kinokoinu Mushroom Pup, A Terrified Teacher at Ghoul School

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farafra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:11 pm Reply with quote
I really hope Terrified Teacher gets added to the dub schedule. Wouldn't surprise me if it does.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Happy for Blue Miburo!
KrisPNatz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:54 pm Reply with quote
I've had the feeling for a long while that Haigakura is just not going to get licensed by anybody. I'm hoping Hidive adds it last minute (it starts airing top of next week...) but it's unfortunate that one of the few Josei anime adaptations may fall through the cracks. It doesn't look like anything groundbreaking (honestly kinda feels like a Houshin Engi alternative) and definitely doesn't have breathtaking animation (same studio as Dahlia and the always iconic Room Mate Laughing) but it looks like it'll be fun and again more Josei adaptations are always welcome even if they end up "bad".
el_morris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:29 pm Reply with quote
KrisPNatz wrote:
I've had the feeling for a long while that Haigakura is just not going to get licensed by anybody. I'm hoping Hidive adds it last minute (it starts airing top of next week...) but it's unfortunate that one of the few Josei anime adaptations may fall through the cracks. It doesn't look like anything groundbreaking (honestly kinda feels like a Houshin Engi alternative) and definitely doesn't have breathtaking animation (same studio as Dahlia and the always iconic Room Mate Laughing) but it looks like it'll be fun and again more Josei adaptations are always welcome even if they end up "bad".

Remow licensed it for latin america, I'm guessing it'll be on Amazon Prime for the US/CA region just like Hey Tombo! did.
-Matthew-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:51 pm Reply with quote
Ao no Miburo 24 episodes! Great!
KrisPNatz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:10 pm Reply with quote
el_morris wrote:
KrisPNatz wrote:

Remow licensed it for latin america, I'm guessing it'll be on Amazon Prime for the US/CA region just like Hey Tombo! did.

That probably rules out Hidive then cause usually latam doesn't get what they license right? If it's Amazon that's basically still like being unlicensed to me Laughing guess I'll hope for a late crunchyroll grab like with Bravern
JustMonika

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Eagerly waiting to see who will license If My Wife Becomes an Elementary School Student.
el_morris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:53 pm Reply with quote
JustMonika wrote:
Eagerly waiting to see who will license If My Wife Becomes an Elementary School Student.

Crunchyroll already announced they'll have that one.
Kiwi93

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:33 pm Reply with quote
JustMonika wrote:

Crunchyroll will be streaming it under the name “Tsumasho”.
malvarez1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Kiwi93 wrote:
JustMonika wrote:

Crunchyroll will be streaming it under the name “Tsumasho”.

Probably easier to avoid controversy that way.
Dumas1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Thunderbolt Fantasy is the one series I've been a bit anxious about. Crunchyroll streamed the first three seasons (and two movies) several years ago, but I don't think I've heard anything about streaming the upcoming season. It'd be a shame to miss out on the finale because it didn't get licensed. On the other hand, kung-fu puppets probably haven't been the most popular thing for them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1