• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fate/Grand Order Anime Producers Say Anime Will Be Accessible to Non-Players

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:26 pm Reply with quote
junkozero wrote:
Well this anime's already a flop (Not that there was any hope for it to begin with)
They ask fans what they'd like to see adapted and act like they're giving them an anime adaptation of what they wanted (This was decided via poll) during the anniversary then decide to spit in our faces and dumb it down cause anime onlies.
Fate/stay night is the only Fate anime that needs to exist now
That Kurosaki person doesn't even seem to understand the issue was with the movies coming out first rather than the series but whatever. At least ufotable cares. These other studios should just stick to CMs freaking

People like you give this fanbase a bad name, the main problem of this franchise is that the original visual novel has never been licensed over here, unlike many manga that has been licensed over here due to the popularity of an anime. There is nothing wrong with getting into the Fate franchise through anime, and the anime has never been particularly newbie friendly outside of Fate/Stay Night (2006). There is a reason I hate this fanbase despite being a fan of the franchise, the post I've quoted is a perfect example. They actually discriminate against any newcomers unless you've read the not-great translation of the visual novel. And don't even get me started on the never-ending arguments about watch order!
egozi14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Looking at this thing again when now the anime aired, I can tell in full confident, it's pure BS
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2