• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Type-Moon Anime by Troyca to Air on December 31

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:51 am Reply with quote
More Fate/Dead Horse probably.

damn shame actually.. I'd like to see Tsukihime but very unlikely..
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:03 am Reply with quote
Ggultra2764 wrote:
While I love anything related to the Fate franchise for the most part by Type-Moon, do wish more of the group's work could be focused on outside of the Fate franchise. I'd kill to see an animated adaptation of anything like Angel Notes, Mahoutsukai no Yoru, or even a Tsukihime reboot.

What about something unique: a new original anime that is related to any of those (not even any references to any of those series would appear in this new original anime)?
Meongantuk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:39 am Reply with quote
SpaceTheGamer wrote:
Or now that I think about it could also be the adaptation of the Clock Tower 2015 short story novel

This works too, while the main character is technically from FGO, the timeline and story wasn't really Fate focused. That and Aoko's cameo for the starving Tsukihime/Mahoyo fans.
chronos02

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Ggultra2764 wrote:
That meme's always tiresome to me. Rolling Eyes

The 2000s adaptation from JC Staff may not have been the best thing done compared to the more better manga adaptation. But there are worst things you could have done as an animated adaptation to a visual novel game.

To be honest, I own both the official Japanese release of the DVDs as well as the French edition of the anime, I was simply using the meme for the meme's sake :9, someone had to do it!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2