• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: First Love Monster Romantic Comedy Manga Gets Stage Play

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsvkkis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:18 pm Reply with quote
I honestly cannot believe
Videogamep

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 pm Reply with quote
No.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Catsplay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 pm Reply with quote
Obviously the series is doing well in Japan and has an audience. I've found the anime highly amusing if not childish myself, it's definitely not over suggestive and nothing bad has actually happened in it, it's just a comedy with a weird premise. The people acting like it's some act against humanity and doesn't deserve to exist just need to ignore and move on. Good for the series for being popular enough to get a stage play.
Sobe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Karma's a b ain't it? Twisted Evil I'm glad we finally get our turn at the industry. It's about damn time they invaded the stage play arena after making the anime debut. Here's hoping "Kiss Him, Not me!" will hold a candle to this pushed envelope and keep pushing it further. We deserve every bit of this given what we've had to endure from all of the ecchi, hentai harem anime moments let alone anime themselves. I'm sure as hell glad it reached a milestone with this manga, anime, and now stage play.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1