• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kingdom Hearts II's Halloween Town Sora and Riku Get PlayArts Kai Figures

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FloozyGod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:15 am Reply with quote
I hope that one youtuber makes a stop-motion battle between Riku and Sora Anime hyper
brucepuppy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:39 am Reply with quote
Riku's face is kind of... generic. He's more bishie in the game. On the other hand, Sora is cute and less creepy.
Shirohae

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:49 am Reply with quote
OMG BEAUTIFUL Crying or Very sad
Exalted Incarnate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:17 am Reply with quote
This looks great but I wish Riku had a similar dark makeover like sora did, it would have suited him.

Last edited by Exalted Incarnate on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
rizuchan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:24 am Reply with quote
brucepuppy wrote:
Riku's face is kind of... generic. He's more bishie in the game. On the other hand, Sora is cute and less creepy.

Yeah... tbh, I'm not terribly impressed with the photos, at least, of the new KH Play Arts Kai figures. I have the KH1 Riku, Sephiroth and Organization Mickey Play Arts figures, and they were worth every penny... for $28. I have the Vanille Play Arts Kai figure, which I believe I got on sale for $50, and she's... nice enough. A little bigger than the Play Arts, and her outfit has a million little details, so I guess I understand the price increase.

But $100+? Maybe there's some incredible charm the photos don't show but it seems ridiculous for a posable figure. The stands look a little nicer I guess. I do want the Riku figure, but if they're the same quality as the FFXIII Play Arts Kai figures it's a total rip-off.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Covnam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Surprised Sora didn't come out last month.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1