• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Dog Days (TV) (both seasons).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Yes, joy is back. Looks like we might get a bit of a more serious plotline this time, but I'm sure it'll be great fun as always.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:35 am Reply with quote
So here we have a bunch of dudes fighting to win Leo's hand in marriage. But it's okay, because she's the one fighting them, right?

I'm surprised that spoiler[they didn't have a "You're a boy?!" reaction when the prince was revealed. For whatever reason he was dressed like a girl in the flashback but Leo knew he was a prince and not a princess all along. Well, looks like there might be a bit of shotacon in her...]
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:57 pm Reply with quote
I got a kick out of the last episode. I, too, assumed spoiler[the Prince was a chick,] at first. I appreciated the fact that even thoughspoiler[ his finishing move didn't win the battle, it none the less shredded Leo-babe's armour and clothing.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5