• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Natsume's Book of Friends (TV 3).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushi-Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quote
I love Natsume, both the anime and the manga, and I'm glad to see that it has a third season now which is continuing the great stories and characters. And I have to agree with wandering-dreamer, I really like the episodes that go further into Reiko's story, I wish they would do these stories more often.

Can't wait to see the rest of the season.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quote
Can't find any other Natsume threads so I'll post here.

Picked up the OVA a day early and it's absolutely great! Obviously it's an original story that isn't in the manga, but it's got all the elements we love about Natsume. It also includes the Nyanko Sensei episode that was only available via mail-order earlier. Kinda lessens the exclusiveness of the episode, but I guess I'm happy to have it on BD.

Watched the Sound Theatre event (well, 2/3rds of it so far) and was reminded of how amazing the event was. The series has superb music and the acting is just fantasic. Everyone's so pretty in their kimonos! *_*

The desktop accessories that are included are incredibly cute as well, especially the Nyanko Sensei mascots. There's a "drunk mode" that made me laugh so much. If you drag it with your mouse, it'll look like he's being picked up and he makes silly noises. X3333

Very satisfied with this purchase.
http://dgshibiki.tumblr.com/post/75582349005
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I had no idea that we were getting an OVA episode so this is a most pleasant surprise indeed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2