• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Rocket Girls

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainulf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Rocket Girls

When i frst saw the title, i've never really thought that this going to be about girls riding a rocket. I thought it's going to be more into shoujo, but I guess not. Okay, so i've watched the first episode and it was funny. It's about a spoiler[girl who was looking for his run-away-father during his honeymoon with the girl's mother. Then there she Nasuda of Solomon Space Agency, and she is hired to work part-time. In episode 2, it was soo funny. Because her part-time job is astronaut. Though it's hard to believe a little girl being an astronaut, I guess anything is possible in animes.. =P well so she found her Dad and holy man, her Dad married toooo many].. lol
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Sure I mean she's cute and in high school so of course she's qualified to be an astronaut. How is that weird? Rolling Eyes
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
Sure I mean she's cute and in high school so of course she's qualified to be an astronaut. How is that weird? Rolling Eyes

Seriously, what else could they need, a resume or something?!

Rainulf wrote:
Glibityglobityglook

Um... what? I don't understand what you're trying to say, and neither do a number of other people (apparently). If you want to try again, just edit your OP and PM me to unlock it or start a new thread that you've explained a little more in. Either way, make sure you put more effort into accurately summarizing not just what you think about it, but why you think so.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1