• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Where to read Alice 19th manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miko-chi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quote
Sad Anyone can tell me where could i read the manga Alice 19th by Yuu Watase? What website do i find it or to download it for free?

Razz If anyone knows abotu it please reply!

Thank you Surprised
dragoness_crysta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quote
I dont think there is anyway you can download it for free..that could be illegal...
in the site www.viz.com and in the category of Shojo, you can find it and read it online. but just the first pages.... sorry....you will have to buy it...but is not expensive. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Maryohki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Illegal scanslations and downloads will kill manga if we keep having knucklehead fans that are too cheap to pay for what they like. Do you really want Yuu Watase and all of the other manga-ka to stop writing manga and fgo work normal jobs so they can actually make money? What about Tokyopop, Viz, Darkhorse, and Del Ray? Do you want them to stop publishing manga for the law-abiding fans, just so YOU can read manga for free? People like this are what will make that happen if they don't stop D<. And I know I don't have the money to support the industry myself.

So good job.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quote
Teh Rules wrote:
10) Users may not request or link to bootlegs, fansubs, scanlations, active fan-translating groups, peer-to-peer networks, timed scripts, MP3s, unauthorized movie clips, or websites that house these groups or products. Links to and discussions about websites that provide authorized, legal downloads are permitted.

That pretty much says it all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dragoness_crysta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Try and buy them...they are pretty cheap you know.... Wink
It costs about 11 euros each volume..it is not that expensive....
Celes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quote
miko-chi wrote:
Sad Anyone can tell me where could i read the manga Alice 19th by Yuu Watase? What website do i find it or to download it for free?

Razz If anyone knows abotu it please reply!

Thank you Surprised

Go to a library.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1