• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
My Own Anime Project

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nihonten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quote
Hello Every manga and animes fans, im actually working on some anime it will be sorta tribute to all great animes.

If someone want to join the project please post something on this topic to let me know what tou want to do.

There is only one thing. I'm currently making this anime in french so it wille be the best if you speak french too.
God Gundam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quote
Wow, dude. No. This will never work. You can't create an anime unless you're Japanese, work in Japan and have some experience in screenplay and scriptwriting and animation and all that stuff. Some random French kid on a message board who doesn't even explain his idea will never cut it. Just give up now because this will never work.
Nihonten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quote
You're maybe right, i think too that it will take me a lot of work but i want to make a try even if some critics drag me down i will not back down for those kind of people i'm making this just to have fun and to work with people that reallly really love animes and Mangas just like me.

Another thing i'm not explaning my idea because i'm still working on the storyline, but all i can tell for now is that some really popular characters will make theirs appearance, characters like Keitaro from love hina, Kagura and Sakaki from azumanga Daioh, Yuki from fruits baket or even characters like Naruto and Inuyasha and many many more.

I can write my anime in french, english or even in japanese if i want to but i prefer writing it in my birth language.
Nom_Anor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quote
Ah, even better, so now you are also going to have copyright/trademark violations.
naruto fan 09812

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quote
Do you even know how much anime production costs? Please take God Gundam and give up on this idea,its going to fail before its even start. The better way to go is get hired by a compaines like FUNimation or fansub anime if you interested in this field.
Nihonten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quote
Yeah you're all right, maybe i was wrong, it was a bad idea, maybe i.m better to show my gratitude by just watch animes. I didn't even think about all this stuff, so i want to say thank you for opening my eyes and my way to go too fast in something that is impossible.

Then i will turn this topic in a "Talk about your favorites anime". Because its better to talk about those animes that just trying to make one don't you think
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quote
Nihonten wrote:
Then i will turn this topic in a "Talk about your favorites anime". Because its better to talk about those animes that just trying to make one don't you think

Actually, that's what this thread kind of implies. But feel free to make a thread about a specific series, if you want. Just remember to make a good opener with lots of detail so everyone else will want to join in. Thanks Smile.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1