• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Alien 9....Help

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Japarican

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:08 am Reply with quote
Recently, I have finised watching Alien 9 and I am a bit confused about the ending. spoiler[Why does Kumi die during the end credits? I heard from someone who read the manga that it was because they were hunting an alien and since she did not have the borg on her, the alien went after her and killed her. This might be the possibilty of why the borg was trying to get to her.]
I don't know if this is true or not but if anyone knows why it happened please post. It was rather depressing seeing what happened. Also, it seems as though the story just ends. Your opinion?
absolutezero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:38 pm Reply with quote
buy alien 9 emulators when it comes out in the new year Shocked
rektagunn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Japarican wrote:
Recently, I have finised watching Alien 9 and I am a bit confused about the ending. spoiler[Why does Kumi die during the end credits? I heard from someone who read the manga that it was because they were hunting an alien and since she did not have the borg on her, the alien went after her and killed her. This might be the possibilty of why the borg was trying to get to her.]
I don't know if this is true or not but if anyone knows why it happened please post. It was rather depressing seeing what happened. Also, it seems as though the story just ends. Your opinion?

yeah...that was a cliffhanger. I was actually hoping that they'll follow the OVAs up with a TV series or something...taht would make the ending parts a "preview of things to come"....the director seems to be willing (per the dvd extras) to follow it up

otherwise....we're just gonna have to read the manga then.......

and yes............Alien9 rocks!!!!...even with the cliffhanger......
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1