• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Crush on an anime boy or girl?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satanachia

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quote
I feel kinda embarassed to make this post but what the hell. I have a thing for Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex. I like her eyes and hair color. In fact any girl with red eyes and blue or purple hair I like. I also like the Major because she is very calm when it comes to situations that are hectic spoiler[ like at the end of SAC when Section9 members get hunted down. I felt really terrible after seing her head get blown off Crying or Very sad ] I also like KOS-MOS from Xenosaga (not anime but is close enough) partially because of her hair color, a nice light blue.

I have no luck with real girls so I stick with fictional characters. I even got slapped asking a girl out once. Wink guess I'm the troll under the bridge.
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:01 am Reply with quote
Get your hormones under control, boys and girls, and start writing more than just lists of names -- or I can guarantee you the mods will lock this thread for being a list thread.

Say something sensible and relevant to the topic, something that isn't just "Gee whiz, I'd like to boff Narusegawa Naru, and maybe have her tie me up and beat me, too."

It's not so much to ask, is it?

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty surprised that PantsGoblin a veteran user on the forums made the biggest list of them all.

Anyways another anime crush I had would be.....Motoko Aoyama. Reason why would be because I like the fact that she doesn't like being too feminine yet when she does try to act feminine she sucks at it. Besides I found it entertaining to see her try to act feminine. She also had a cute character design and I guess thats it.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quote
abunai wrote:
Get your hormones under control, boys and girls, and start writing more than just lists of names

Yes children, do please cram it with the listing and post something constructive.

Otherwise, you'll find it'll be more than just this one thread that you'll no longer be allowed to post in. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quote
abunai wrote:
Get your hormones under control, boys and girls

Hmph, that's easy for you to say. My sexual drives are at the max in my life and I've never had a girlfriend. You should see me on 4chan...

Nagisa wrote:
Yes children, do please cram it with the listing and post something constructive.

Otherwise, you'll find it'll be more than just this one thread that you'll no longer be allowed to post in. Wink

Actually, it didn't even occur to me that I was listing (I did provide what I liked about Milfeulle personality wise though). I just didn't think anybody would want to hear me saying "She has nice plump breasts and smooth legs which I find attractive". You want me to add that to them?

IchigoK90 wrote:
I'm pretty surprised that PantsGoblin a veteran user on the forums made the biggest list of them all.

Damn right! I'm a rebel...

...Wait, I'm a veteran?
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:22 pm Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:
abunai wrote:
Get your hormones under control, boys and girls

Hmph, that's easy for you to say. My sexual drives are at the max in my life and I've never had a girlfriend. You should see me on 4chan...

Hmm. I'm pretty sure I have.

PantsGoblin wrote:
Actually, it didn't even occur to me that I was listing (I did provide what I liked about Milfeulle personality wise though). I just didn't think anybody would want to hear me saying "She has nice plump breasts and smooth legs which I find attractive". You want me to add that to them?

"She has big eyes and a small mouth, and I find that attractive..." Rolling Eyes

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Gauss

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:

NO U

You're the extremely active Mr. Anonymous, ne?

Ah, sexual overdrive. I'm only in my early 30's and I'm scared to have discovered that nowadays a lot of fan service just whizzes right past me. Fairly recently I was arguing that a show didn't have as much fanservice as people claimed and a poster wondered whether I completely missed the episode at the swimming pool. Well, that shut me up because I did remember, it just hadn't registered as fan service. Man, when I was in my teens I would have been slobbering over those bods in bikinis. *sigh*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5