• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is Honey & Clover And Kinos Journey good?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parantes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Tell me what you think of thoose?
Is it worth watching?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote
Yes, they're both among the very best that anime can offer. But you've already touched on this subject in another thread, and starting two threads for largely the same subject is sort of overkill.

Du är ny här, förstås, och känner änsålänge inget til ANNs lite specielle forumreglar, så det är ju inget videre problem. Ändå tycker jag att du bör hålla diskussionen til bara en tråd. OK?

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
parantes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Ok, i will see them as soon as i can, then.
And yeah... sort of overkill. My bad.

Angående tråden var det mer att jag specifikt ville veta kring de två Anime fast visserligen kunde jag kanske frågat det i samma tråd.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
AceRyonik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Never seen Honey & Clover, but Kino's Journey is consistently awesome. Even the "weak episodes" (8-10) are considerably better than a great number of anime out there, and the last three episodes more than make up for them. Hell, so does the rest of the series, the movie and Episode 0 (which haven't been licensed).
parantes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quote
Great! Im watching Honey & Clover right now and after that i will start with Kinos Journey!
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quote
parantes wrote:
...and after that i will start with Kinos Journey!

You might want to know that Sandrew Metronome has released the entire series of Kino no Tabi / Kino's Journey on four DVDs in the Nordic region, under their "Studio Anime" label.

It's a deliberately low-priced edition, a strategy aimed at intrroducing quality anime to the region. The four DVDs retail in Denmark at a very affordable 99 DKK each (= 124 SEK, or 13.27 EUR per volume), and are subtitled in Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish.

If you're willing to do without the Nordic subtitles, the complete collection in R1 thinpack edition with English dub + Japanese original and subtitles retails for even less than that, at 220 DKK (at axelmusic.dk, but you might be able to find it cheaper through a Swedish retailer).

Studio Anime has also released Paranoia Agent, the 2005 Appleseed movie, Samurai Champloo and other good stuff.

Needless to say, I'm very happy about this.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
parantes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:00 am Reply with quote
abunai I know! Its great that Anime is selling here in Sweden at last. Kinos Journey is already in my collection!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1