• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I need some help finding an anime/hentai

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samfunk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quote
ok...im looking for some anime with a little bit of hentai in it... or some hentai with more focus on the actual story rather than the bed happenings... but still enough action to be considerd adult only content... thanks
camelot187757

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quote
samfunk wrote:
ok...im looking for some anime with a little bit of hentai in it... or some hentai with more focus on the actual story rather than the bed happenings... but still enough action to be considerd adult only content... thanks

Try Here
Its helped me a lot when I'm lookin for anime
AceRyonik

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quote
[lol list -Nagi]
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Uhhh, Gantz is not a hentai. Rolling Eyes

The infamous Kite: the Director's Cut might do the trick especially with its emphasis on blood-spattering action scenes mixed with some rather explicit sex between Sawa and that old guy. The story of it sort of reminds me of La Femme Nikita.
Digital Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Urotsukidoji I - Legend Of The Overfiend
Urotsukidoji II - Legend Of The Demonwomb
Urotsukidoji III - Return Of The Overfiend
Urotsukidoji IV - Infernal Road

There is 3 realms. Realm of Earth, Realm Of Beast and Realm Of Demons. Every 3,000 years, a supreme being known as the "Choujin" (Overfiend) will emerge and bring balance to all three realms on Earth and bring a new era of peace. A Jujinkai named Amano Jyaku beleives he has found the Choujin. However his the Choujin this suppose to bring peace to the realms, or destory them completely.

Legend Of The Overfiend was good. I still has one of my favorite all time fights scenes when Amino is fighting Osano in the streets of japan.
Legend Of The Demonwomb was even better. Please note that Urotsukidoji II is set some time during the events of first movie.
Return Of The Overfiend starts off good, but starts to loose the plot about episode 3.
I have never gotten aroudn to seeing Infernal Road. However I am under the impression that it finishes there.

There is Urotsukidoji NEW ERA which is a remake of Urotsukidoji I - Legend Of The Overfiend

geishageek wrote:
wicket city. it is an older anime but i enjoyed it very much. it has hentai, a story and demons. what more could you want? Shocked
And the same plot used in Ninja Scroll.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1