• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your owne SCRIPT

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace1988_3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:01 pm Reply with quote
I am writing my owne script what about yall, mine is called never agin it about a cop hwo lost his wife and kids in a fire and he is slowly finding out who did it wile helping a women who called him for help one day. It is pritty cool so every one better be looking for it on the shelvs in 2008. And yes it is anime dont worry. (sorry I S@@K at spelling.)
JoshuaStChristopher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:13 pm Reply with quote
That's awesome, dude. I can't wait to see it in 2008, since it all sounds so original.

Now, who is producing this? Doing the animation? Voice acting? What companies have you contacted that are interested in this? I mean, from the looks of what you wrote, Gonzo and Production IG must be jumping at this like starved lions.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quote
You can also look here... Me? No. I don't have any ideas. I'd rather waste my time on other things.
Kouji

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Do you really expect anyone to take your "script" seriously when you "S@@K" at spelling? Unless you're Japanese, people aren't going to consider your work to be an anime anyway because anime is Japanese animation. And another word of advice, the whole "angsty hero out for revenge for the death of his loved ones" plot has been done to death a thousand times already, so it's not "pritty cool" anymore.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Is there a scene where the cop is told he's a loose cannon and he has to turn in his badge and his gun?
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quote
sary i ame lokeng htis tread for thuh S@@KY speelling and gremmr guud 1uck on ur owne script

Seriously dude, just use spell check Anime dazed.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1