• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
guys iam new

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yosif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote
hi guys

where i can download hellsing ova ?

please help
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quote
yosif wrote:
please help

No. Sorry, I'm not typically in the business of helping inconsiderate jerkwads who can't take two minutes to read the forum rules and realize for themselves that this nonsense is not, in any way, tolerated around here.

Of course, I'm willing to bet you had no intention of actually discussing anything around here anyway. You're probably just another bottom-feeding scavenger who signed up JUST to beg for downloads, right? Sorry, your kind is not welcome here, and I'd like to kindly ask you to leave. Now.

Locked. As if it's not obvious, you DO NOT EVER request illegal downloads on this website.

Nevermind the fact that Hellsing Ultimate HASN'T EVEN DEBUTED YET!

P.S. - A certain few of you might also want to check up on the rules a bit for a little thing called BACKSEAT MODERATING. Though your posts have been deleted, you all know who you are.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1