• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Someone that understand the last ep in AIR tv?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brainless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:54 am Reply with quote
This is my first post Very Happy and im not pretty good in english, so I hope it is somewhat readable Wink

I have watched AIR tv for a while ago and i did like it, but the last two or three episodes was IMO pretty confusing.

What i didn`t understad was spoiler[what reason Yukito sacrified himselfe for Misuzu (it looked like it) and why he transformed to a crow, and not only that, why he went back in time as a crow and watched over himself and Misuzu? In the end she died anyway.] Wasn`t he suposed to spoiler[save Misuzu?]

Anyway i`m not so good at using my brain with these kind of brainconsuming animes, (I like more straight forward animes Smile ) mayby that`s why i didn`t understand the ending in this serie.
angel_lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Try the Search in the Forum Functions sidebar that you can see to the right. There are lots of threads discussing the end of Air, like this one Smile
Gauss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Read the thread and if you're still confused, I'll just say his duty is to help Kanna. Helping anybody else is a kindness, and not necessarily within his powers to accomplish successfully.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1