• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Madoka Magica Film Strip Auctioned for US$8,300+

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reanimator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:
Keichitsu0305 wrote:

@Fencedude5609: I've seen the series.
I already know what they had to go through. I'm not trying to be some heartless jerk saying that no one should buy this. I'm saying that, Madoka or not, it's ridiculous that someone bids that high for one strip of film. For the whole film reel? It might be more expensive than $8300+ but I can understand that.

So, pardon me for my frugal money habits.

NO ONE IS SUGGESTING YOU SHOULD PAY THAT MUCH FOR IT

Christ.

The fact that one person bought one strip of film for a huge amount does not mean that everyone should, or that its a normal thing!

Stop acting like this is some actual product being sold for 8 thousand dollars. Its an auction dammit. If the person wanted it that much, well, more power to them.

Amen to that.

It's just an auction item that someone paid a lot money for it. It's not like everyone has to buy one.

Whoever bought the film strip seem to have a lot money. Good for him or her.
zr2008

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quote
I got a piece of film from the Dissapearence film, I don't think I paid more then 20 dollars
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3