• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shura no Toki anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musashi8688

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:01 am Reply with quote
Does anyone out there know where I can find an anime named Shura no Toki, I was looking around for something good to watch and came across its description so if any one knows please inform me. Thanks and peace out.
Key

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:28 am Reply with quote
Shura No Toki is a martial arts-oriented historical anime which was released in six volumes between late 2004 and September 2005, with a boxed set due at the end of January. It should be commonly-available at any retailer which stocks a good selection of anime.

If you're looking for someplace online to order it from, try Deep Discount DVD or Anime Nation, both of which I've found to be reliable and have good selections.

If you're looking for someplace where you can download fansubs of it, you're asking in the wrong place. That isn't allowed in these forums.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
musashi8688

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:36 am Reply with quote
Thanks man I really appreciate this looks like I know who to ask when I'm looking for anime. Peace out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1