• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime like Fumoffu

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tanato70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:25 am Reply with quote
I´m kind of new to the whole anime experience. I just saw Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu, and I just love it. Can someone recommend me some other series just like it. I mean the graphics are so clear and the animation so well done, also is so funny!
Lolotakun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:57 am Reply with quote
I know Full Metal Panic only from trailers, but if you like overdone hilarious apocalypses with huge weapons and cute girls and you are not afraid of 80's art style, you could try Project A-ko and The Dirty Pair. If you can cope with some minor robot and pre-pub-angst issues as well, don't miss FLCL under any circumstance!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
afnj

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quote
if you like slap stick humor and a love/hate relationship story line try out Love Hina. it gets a bad rep here for being a little redundent but it's still good in my book and funny at that.

I also really LOVE Midori Days, it's a shounen romantic comedy that is still very sweet. it's kinda curent only a few years old.
patch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:56 pm Reply with quote
This might helpful: Anime-Planet recommendations.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1