• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Top Ten current Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
balla

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:58 pm Reply with quote
I'm asking for the top 10 current anime out right now i'm looking for something new to get into, please post reasons why.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Do you mean our top ten favorite anime? The Top ten rated anime? Or the Top ten most watched anime? Or something else? Here are the top ten anime for ANN if thats what your looking for.

Last edited by PantsGoblin on Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
balla

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:07 pm Reply with quote
which ever one you can post, i'm looking for a masterpiece to watch
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:10 pm Reply with quote
And if you want top ten favorites for ANN:

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11273
remember love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:11 pm Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:
Do you mean our top ten favorite anime? The Top ten rated anime? Or the Top ten most watched anime? Or something else? Here are the top ten anime for ANN if thats what your looking for.

Pant's goblin I was wondering how do you have that here link? What I mean is how do you get the here to link to another place other then just having to type out the whole url.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote
remember love wrote:
PantsGoblin wrote:

Pant's goblin I was wondering how do you have that here link? What I mean is how do you get the here to link to another place other then just having to type out the whole url.

For that, right after the "url" in the opening Brackets put a "=" sign followed by the url you want to put, then put in the ending brackets followed by the text you want to use as the link to the url. Then just end it how you would end any "url" link. Kinda goes like this (I put spaces in so it wouldn't read it as a "url"):

[ url = "url you want to link to" ] "text you want to use as the link" [ / url ]

For the one I did it went like:

[ url = animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php ] Here [ / url ]
remember love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quote
thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
neflite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:09 am Reply with quote
1)Shrine Of The Morning Mist has a good story and voice acting 2)Marmalade Boy this series came out in 1995 but a great romantic story 3)Doki Doki School Hours a real funny anime with a strange teacher 4)Digi Charat if you like super cute girls you would like this one 5&6)Saikano and Koi Kaze two real tragic love stories 7)DN Angel the story of Daisuke Niwa who turns in to the theif Dark whenever he sees a picture of the girl he loves 8)Azumanga Daioh a story of 6 high school girls as they go from first day to the last 9&10)Please Teacher & Please Twins two great stories Teacher is about a high school kid who sees an alien land and finds out the next day she is his teacher Twins is about a guy who has two girls come to his door saying they are his twin brother watch Teacher first because some girls are have supporting roles in Twins
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haru to Ashura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quote
Current anime, as in something pretty new? And something good?

Go get Gankutsuou.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:11 am Reply with quote
Haru to Ashura wrote:

Go get Gankutsuou.

You have to say why he should get it, otherwise they'll lock the thread for being a useless list thread.
msi435

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:11 am Reply with quote
Haru to Ashura wrote:

Go get Gankutsuou.

I totally agree. It's based off of the Count of Monte Crisco and is by far the best new anime that has come out this year. Don't even think about getting anything else. If you want a masterpiece, this is it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
angel_lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quote
msi435 wrote:
It's based off of the Count of Monte Crisco

Either that's a typo or it must be a Yaoi anime Anime catgrin + sweatdrop
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1