• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANIME HELP PLEASE!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saber_Lightning

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Is anyone familar with any of this anime? PLEASE do reply once recognized.

Agatha Christie no Meitantei Poirot to Marple TV
Black Cat
Bleach
Eureka 7
Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
Gankutsuou
Hachimitsu to Clover (Honey and Clover)
Haru wo Daiteita (yaoi)
Inuyasha the Movie 4: Guren no Houraijima
Karau: Phantom Memory
Meine Liebe
Patalliro Saiyuuki
Suki na Mono wa Suki dakara Shouganai (yaoi)
Toppo wo Nerae 2
Trinity Blood
Tsubasa Chronicle
Ueki no Housoku
Yakitate Japan

I know there are information available here but I wonder if anyone had watched/has more information with regards with the production of it.
tsukinoken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Seriously before you go and post something like this try going to the ANN encyclopedia.
Haru to Ashura

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Are you just wanting to know if it's good or not, or general information about the series? Information on all of those titles can be easily found in the encyclopedia. As for opinions, I'll give you mine.

Gankutsuou - Excellent from the two episodes I've seen. I plan on purchasing as soon as I can. Based on The Count of Monte Cristo, if you didn't already know.

Meine Liebe - A great laugh when you're hanging around with your girlfriends, making emo boy-love jokes. But other than that, it's not that great of a series....not much of a plot. Meine Leibe translates, I believe, to "My love." But I've personally retitled it "Man Love." ;) There's no actual smutt in this show, but it's so blatantly implied that you'd have to be a total idiot not to notice.

Trinity Blood - I've seen 6 or 7 episodes, and I like this series so far. Very strong character designs, by the same character designer who worked on GetBackers. The setting can get a bit ridiculous at times, but the plot and characters are good.

Tsubasa Chronicle - A good series, but it doesn't live up to it's manga counterpart. The character designs are, for a CLAMP title, suprisingly bland. Althought I stopped watching after 4 or 5 episodes, so it might pick up after that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:23 pm Reply with quote
What exactly is the point of this thread? Information? Opinions? Just want to chat with people about these titles?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Saber_Lightning

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Thank you very much. And I guessed this is for asking the opinions since my friend has to set a review for each of the animes mentioned and seeing that they weren't really released yet or so few information given.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1