• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Blood+

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v1cious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:04 am Reply with quote
well... this series might actually have potential after all.

the first episode was pretty good. i thought it would be toned down based on the little kiddish art design, but so far this show is really freaking bloody.
LadyKnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:36 am Reply with quote
Yes, watched it today... Not bad really!!! Got potential and I agree with you on that... At least it's replace the slot of Gundam Seed Destiny (which I now bury it in it's Gundam Grave...) but this new one is really nice!!! Nice art, great storyline... But I must say that the OP and ED songs are not my taste...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bleetor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:52 am Reply with quote
Watched the first epi yesterday and I even got scared twice during it. That's very rare when I'm watching anime. Well now, what else could I say.. Ah yes, we all have different opinions on things, but I must say that the OP was surprisingly good, awesome as a matter of fact. And of course the gore was gratefully welcomed by me. I'll be following this series all the way and for those of you that haven't watched it, do it, you won't be disappointed!
Neclord516

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:00 am Reply with quote
I also watched the first episode of this anime yesterday. I found it to be much more entertaining than the Blood movie. From what I can tell the story will be much more a central point than just senseless violence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Verdoozle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:18 pm Reply with quote
I've been looking forward to this series for a long tme and I think it is going to be really good even though the Movie I thought came up a little short.
cyrax777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:07 pm Reply with quote
so is it a sequal or a prequal to blood the last vampire?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
bleetor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:32 pm Reply with quote
sequal.
one3rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:39 pm Reply with quote
I didn't really like Blood: The Last Vampire at all. I'm not sure if I'll ever check out Blood+.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:09 pm Reply with quote
I just saw blood+ and yea it's alright I guess. It certainly looks to have some promise to it. The OP song I thought was very good, but the ED wasn't my taste of ink. I wonder this series will ever get into a really long arc, or if it will be a bunch of monster of the week junk.
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
I wonder this series will ever get into a really long arc, or if it will be a bunch of monster of the week junk.

Well, the series is slated to be 52 episodes total based on what ANN's Encyclopedia says. I imagine they'll get into some sort of story arc with that much room to fill. And if they tap into some of the stuff hinted at in the movie and Blood 2002 manga, there are some extremely interesting possibilities as to where they could take the story (especially if they make use of what the manga has to offer).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
And if they tap into some of the stuff hinted at in the movie and Blood 2002 manga, there are some extremely interesting possibilities as to where they could take the story (especially if they make use of what the manga has to offer).

What the manga like?? Is it a sequel or prequel or something completely different to the movie. Or perhaps it's like the video game that game for PS2 or am I jumping too far out there?
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
Hato

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:26 pm Reply with quote
hi,
i am a newbie in this forum, so just a stupid question....
where can I get the anime blood+?

i saw the trailer, and i was really excited ^^ seems to be a good anime
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Hato wrote:
hi,
i am a newbie in this forum, so just a stupid question....
where can I get the anime blood+?
i saw the trailer, and i was really excited ^^ seems to be a good anime

You can start by reading the teh rules, and by doing so you will see that there are no link to anime downloads allowed sorry. otherwise welcome.

Delta Kiral
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:08 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
What the manga like??

It's a sequel of sorts to the events of the movie. In a way, it shows "just another mission" like the movie, but along the way it drops some pretty heavy hints as to Saya's origins, her purpose, and just what the hell is going on at large.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
ChurchofVirus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:00 am Reply with quote
Should the movie been seen before the series or does it not matter? I havn't seen the movie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2