• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What movie am I thinking about?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snakke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:51 pm Reply with quote
I saw this animated movie waaay back, maybe late 80's. I almost don't remember anything of it. But it's driving me crazy. I think it perhaps may have been an anime.

I know this isn't much, but I think it's a story about a young boy who travels back to the prehistoric time.. or something. I also remember a fight between a dinosaur (t-rex, I think) and a giant snake.

Please, do anyone have any idea of what movie it MIGHT be?
I'll be grateful for any answers.

// cheers, Daniel.
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quote
This should be in the "Indentifying Anime" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:58 pm Reply with quote
Number 1 not a anime Number 2 post somewere else Number 3 it could be harry potter? Confused
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:03 pm Reply with quote
metal goku wrote:
Number 1 not a anime Number 2 post somewere else Number 3 it could be harry potter? Confused

How the hell can it be Harry Potter? Harry Potter just came out like what.............ughh 6 years ago maybe. He said 80s! He also said the boy went back in time and fought a dinosaurs. I don't remember Harry ever fighting a dinosaur.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quote
IchigoK90 wrote:
metal goku wrote:

How the hell can it be Harry Potter? Harry Potter just came out like what.............ughh 6 years ago maybe. He said 80s! He also said the boy went back in time and fought a dinosaurs. I don't remember Harry ever fighting a dinosaur.

OH yeah kind of got my memory confused he only thought a shadow thingy a snake and azkabin and there is harry potter 4 coming out soon however not an anime.
snakke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, didn't know there was an Indentifying Anime-thread.
And no, it's not Harry Potter =)
Isaaru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:10 pm Reply with quote
metal goku wrote:
IchigoK90 wrote:
metal goku wrote:

OH yeah kind of got my memory confused he only thought a shadow thingy a snake and azkabin and there is harry potter 4 coming out soon however not an anime.

Is metal goku and IchigoK90 the next great comic duo of our times? Laughing Laughing
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Isaaru wrote:
metal goku wrote:
IchigoK90 wrote:
metal goku wrote:

Is metal goku and IchigoK90 the next great comic duo of our times? Laughing Laughing

No we are definitely not. If you find my arguments with him hilarious then thats you.
Isaaru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:22 pm Reply with quote
IchigoK90 wrote:
Isaaru wrote:
metal goku wrote:
IchigoK90 wrote:
metal goku wrote:

No we are definitely not. If you find my arguments with him hilarious then thats you.

i wasnt serious. I'm just having some fun because I found the feedback between you too hilarious. And its funny that you seemed to be first to correct him on the last few forums, and he counters with something equally goofy to his first post. hence the comedy.

Life is depressing..so keep doing what your doing, and let me laugh...
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Well i'm the first one to correct him because I couldn't really tollerate him and his posts or threads.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quote
The original poster has already re-posted their question in the proper thread. Therefore, this one shall be locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1