• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Advent Chidren!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaonashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Weee~
Just bought and watch japanese release of FF7 advent children! Just need one word to describe it : AMAZING!!!!
Too bad the ultimate edition is so damn expensive..
Just luck for those waiting for it in the US.
Very Happy
Illumina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quote
saw it a few days ago, yup it is amazing.(Dont ask me how i got it Anime hyper)

a lot better than i thought it would be.
Darkvanish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:56 pm Reply with quote
I watched it a few days ago and honestly, I think it well wasn't that great. All it is is just roughly an 1:40min of eye candy.
Ataru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quote
kaonashi wrote:
Too bad the ultimate edition is so damn expensive..

Yeah, I'm saving some cash for that. After that, the full Xbox 360.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
kaonashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Wow, many people actually already watched it.. hehe..
Well, i agree it felt kinda short.. but it was quite well done, the images and action scenes.
And the final fantasy 7 : Drige of Cerberus that will follow seems to be interesting.
DarkTenshi90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Darkvanish wrote:
I watched it a few days ago and honestly, I think it well wasn't that great. All it is is just roughly an 1:40min of eye candy.
... and that's short? Considerbly, I think that to be a long movie.
DarkSamurai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:18 am Reply with quote
WHAT!!!!!, noooooooooo i want to see final fantasy 7 :advent children. Well i guess most people can't wait at least two more months until the U.S release, instead of wasting more money on the japanese version. At least i got to read from you guys the movie was good. And worth the wait, for me. Good thing i have it on reserve payed to full. OH, yeah But some of you already seen it Sad yes yes i'm jealeous.
msi435

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:35 pm Reply with quote
The only reason why I liked it was because i got to see all my favorite characters in FF7 come back to life... and I really did cry when a certain theme started playing Anime cry. Other than that though, it was action action action action!!!! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Ataru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quote
DarkSamurai wrote:
Well i guess most people can't wait at least two more months until the U.S release, instead of wasting more money on the japanese version.
Why would it be a waste of money? It's better then downloading it, then say that you seen it. I'm just after all that cool stuff that comes with the Ulmate set. I have a PS2 that I got in Iraq, so I can watch the movie and play the game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
DarkSamurai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Since you guys seen it already please....please....please TELL ME!!!! sephiroth theme music is in the movie. Thats one of the coolest songs Ever in a final fantasy Game. Considering Final fantasy 7 is the best

A sword is not a tool of destruction, but salvation.
-Samurai X
Miasma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:03 pm Reply with quote
DarkSamurai wrote:
Since you guys seen it already please....please....please TELL ME!!!! sephiroth theme music is in the movie. Thats one of the coolest songs Ever in a final fantasy Game. Considering Final fantasy 7 is the best

A sword is not a tool of destruction, but salvation.
-Samurai X

Umm tell you what? Smile I must say THAT was one really kick ass movie. Far better then spirits within, even thow i did like that movie as well. Yes i got the ripped version off the web but if those punks at square sticked with there original relsease date of the 13th then we wouldn't have this problem. But don't worry the good o'l square company wont lost my 30 bucks i still plan on gettin the movie when it comes out in 2 mounths. The fight scences were over the top and i loved every min of it. The animation is some of the best i've ever seen. And i look forward to more movies of thise calibur from square, FF title or not.
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

Put it this way. You can't have an FFVII movie and not have it.
MC19

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:47 am Reply with quote
When does it come out in australia does anyone know?
I've been hangin to see this for ages.
Geosis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:54 am Reply with quote
I had seen it yesterday over at a friends house. The graphics were awsome, and thats pretty much it.. The story didn't quite impress me, and the action was just over the top. All the characters were like overpowered and sometimes it went too fast for the camera angle imo.

Im not buying it, thats for sure.
Lupin_333

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quote
I have it, haven't gotten a chance to sit down and watch it yet, and yes, I will be buying the American release when it comes out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4