• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Any Slam Dunk Fanz?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonytheMan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:05 pm Reply with quote
This is truely my favortie Animation of all time. And it still hold as my favorite anime.
In my opinion this is the funniest anime/manga ever. Anyone on this forum haven't watch this? You should watch it, it doesn't matter if you are a baller or not. So please do check it out.

Very Happy
Inu_Yasha_jr.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:11 pm Reply with quote
I haven't seen Slam Dunk at all. It scares me knowing that Kaleidoscope Entertainment dubbed it. But I'll still buy it some day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
keyz13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quote
Slam Dunk is one of the funniest anime I've ever seen (next to GTO) and It is solely the reason why I'm into basketball now. The only thing I was disapointed is that they didn't finished the anime like they did in the manga, oh well.....but It is still one of my fav anime (still prefer the manga though Smile ).
DarkTenshi90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad I've only seen it in Italian, so yeah... I'll have to check it out some time...
anime princess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy yeah i love to slum dunk coz it really really funny and even sakuragi is naughty and my friends says that he is not handsome but i really like him than rukawa... Surprised
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1