• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Top 10

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed Anime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:40 am Reply with quote
What are your top 10 animes?
Iemander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:44 am Reply with quote
Charmed Anime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:53 am Reply with quote
Yeah I know there is already a segment there, but I just want people to list there top 10 not give a descriptions why they like it. So please tell me. Very Happy

My Top 10 would be:

1.Dragonball/z/gt
2.Digimon
3.Please Teacher/Twins
4.Mahoromatic
5.Shuffle
6.Happy Lesson
7.Pokemon
8.D.N.Angel
9.Evangelion
10.Studio Ghibli Films

I like MANY more but I can't list them all or I will go on forever Twisted Evil
Key

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:14 am Reply with quote
Charmed Anime wrote:
Yeah I know there is already a segment there, but I just want people to list there top 10 not give a descriptions why they like it. So please tell me. Very Happy

. . .And that's going to get this thread locked once Nagisa notices it. Forum rules expressly forbid making lists without explaining your selections, as that doesn't really contribute to discussions about anime - the entire purpose for this forum.

Since you're new to our forums, please do read Teh Rules. It explains that and other things that are no-nos.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:21 am Reply with quote
This thread won't last long.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:25 pm Reply with quote
Kiss this thread goodbye, mate.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:00 pm Reply with quote
Charmed Anime wrote:

Oh HELL no!

We aren't going to be playing the mindless list game, sweetie, sorry. The rules are the rules; if you're going to ramble off what you like, you gotta make it discussion-worthy by stating why you like it, as well. Gives people more "meat" to talk about, and it also cuts down on flames by my experience, as the reasons you liked or disliked something are right there, whereas just listing without giving the how & why more often leads to "ZOMG U didn't LIEK ____ HOW CUD U!?"

We have a Top 10 thread. It works fine. Use it.

Lock, stock, and...well...locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1