• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime & Manga Podcast (Radio Show)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Hello guys and girls of AnimeNewsNetwork,

I am making an anime podcast (for those of you who don't know, basically a fan made radio station - talk show, lots of discussion and views rather than music.) The show will be available in MP3 formatt as well for download, so don't worry if you do not have I-tunes ^^

Any way the show will be about Anime and Manga, so far the first episode will be just me, because I want to introduce the show a little and then in the second episode I will be having a few people, hopefully then a more interesting show will emerge as times go on. Hopefully different people each week etc, any one here who wants to appear on the show to talk about anime can do so!!! Just PM me and let me know, basically all you need is a microphone and you are sorted

OK, the show, again about Anime Manga,
I need your help here. Can you guys tell me what Anime and Manga you want discussed.
We have a few Anime and Manga to discuss already, but if you guys want to list here animes you would like us to talk about go ahead and I will make sure during the course of the show we will do it!!! I want this show to be purely about what you want and not what we think you want, if you want to know more about a show or certain part of a show explained, tell us!

Anyways, (as long as this forum permits) expect a URL when you can download the anime show in MP3 formatt very soon and a name so you can subscrive on I-Tunes. Also you guys are going to have to put up with my British accent haha, most of you here are Americans, so maybe my accent will be hard at first, but I am sure you will get used to it

Thanks, Marc

P.S. AnimeNewsNetwork, and a few other sites will get shouts and thanks on the show... hope you are looking foward to it now as much as I am!!!
El Oso

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:09 am Reply with quote
Interesting, Im following a couple of anime podcasts currently, and this'll be another to add ^^ Are you going to cover licensed or unlicensed material? Or both?
Meson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:02 am Reply with quote
If you want a place to advertise your podcast, Toon Radio will gladly play it on our streams for you. We'd also put a link to where they can download the files. You'd be in good company. Toon Zone requested a similar option. PM me if you are interested.

Please note that the music that you play are licensed. That means that you have legally gotten them. We'd also request that you provide a complete playlist of what you'd be playing, including some extended information on each song (it's a licensing thing). I'll say more if and when you contact me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1