• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Haisho Fanfiction Contest

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DFarthing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Since some members here may be budding writers, thought this contest, from The Haisho.com might be of interest to some you folks. I ran this by tempests before posting, since I don't want to be an evil spammer (only semi-evil Wink ). Hopefully, you would like to take a chance at a couple nice prizes, as noted in the release below.

Quote:
The Haisho, a friendly anime and gaming community, is now holding a "End of Summer Fanfiction Contest". The first place winner will receive a $75 e-certificate to one of several on-line retailers of their choosing. Additionally, the runner-up will receive a $50 e-certificate. So, please stop by to look around, and stay for the fun. Not a writer, fear not! There will be future contests as well for our loyal & active members.

All contest info can be found at: http://thehaisho.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2667
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Advent_Nebula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:01 pm Reply with quote
I will just bump this for you D.
linxcross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:26 pm Reply with quote
They even have a money price! Nice!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1