• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ninja Ressurection

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoygetsfireD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I saw "Ninja Ressurection" the other day and have to say that I didn't like it at all.
There were 2 episodes and spoiler[no conclusion], though maybe there are more than 2 episodes and I just don't know about them.
It was just gorieness without much of plot or character develompent. In my opinion, it moved too fast. For example, the whole thing with spoiler[Mori being evil] could have been built upon much more, and made the stroy more intersting.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:28 am Reply with quote
Yeah, that's the general consensus on Ninja Resurrection. Both the anime and the live action that it is based on are pretty horrible and lacking in story and style. It's basicly a gorefest with no other actual reason for existing but to brutaly violent.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
msi435

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:38 am Reply with quote
It is the lowest ranking anime on ANN so it has to be bad.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
ChurchofVirus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:35 pm Reply with quote
When I orginally seen it I was lead to believe it was a follow up to Ninja Scroll, I was horrified, not due to the gore but because overall it was an awful anime that was never finished(right?).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1