• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
what about haibane renmei

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kadaj48767

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:53 pm Reply with quote
My friend wants haibane renmei and she would like to know more about it. so if you watched it can you please tell me a little about it. and if its good to buy.

and if there any good animal manga and animes out there.

[Already reported, don't report again -t]
Ferquin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:10 pm Reply with quote
There's a thread about it here. Also, if you click on the anime section in the Encyclopedia (in the left side bar), you can find some quick info about the show.

And if you can find it, there's this really great manga called "Gon" about a little runt dinosaur that interacts with animals. No reading either, all art.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Randall Miyashiro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quote
You can actually play Gon in Tekken 3. I love that little guy. RightStuf is currently having a 33% off Geneon sale, so it might be a good time to pick up Haibane Renmei.
Dagwood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:14 pm Reply with quote
I recommend Haibane Renmei, it's a very good series. Though, I found that I liked it better the second time I watched it.

I understand, you're new here, but please read "teh rules" Cool.
Quote:
13) Use the search engine and read the site. This should be obvious, but people regularly ask questions that have recently been covered in other forum threads on in ANN's articles. So before asking a question, put the keywords into the ANN search engine and the forum search engine. Checking the Encyclopedia may be a good idea too! (depending on your question).
Teh Rules: animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31. Your greatest asset here is your brain, if you use it you'll do just fine.

Here's a link to the top 50 lists, animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php. It should help in your search for some good anime titles. Try this "sticky" thread too, animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1628.

Finally, if your that lazy Wink here's the Haibane Renmei Encyclopedia page anime#1871.

(sorry to be mr. moderator today, but these things are really starting to bug me)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 am Reply with quote
To learn more about Haibane Reimei, and to take a sip of intelligent discussions at ANN, read "Haibane and the End of the World" thread and all posts by abunai within "What Anime have you found the most touching?" thread, starting from this one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1