• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Great Web Manga For Free

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smutchi

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:44 pm Reply with quote
I'd like to start a thread about interesting free web manga. As always, please don't simply list stuff...

Last edited by smutchi on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
msi435

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:04 pm Reply with quote
I like her stuff; it drags me in for some reason. I really liked the suicide one! I tried to read the say cheese one but it wouldn't load anything past the 11 page, it was just getting good too!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
smutchi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:38 am Reply with quote
msi435 wrote:
I like her stuff; it drags me in for some reason. I really liked the suicide one! I tried to read the say cheese one but it wouldn't load anything past the 11 page, it was just getting good too!

The "say cheese" one?
.Sy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:08 pm Reply with quote
I'm currently up to page 63 of Gott Gauss, and I really like it so far. It's drawn really well, plus lots of tones. I just have a question before I read any further though...erm...is there anything really mature past page 63? *sweatdrop*
msi435

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:58 pm Reply with quote
smutchi wrote:
msi435 wrote:

The "say cheese" one?

Oops Embarassed ! You gave so many links up there I just explored the first one. I didn't really read what you wrote I just got the general idea and clicked on the first link... I'm going to check out Gott Gauss right now...

Edit - There is a web comic in your links some where with a title called "say cheese".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
darkhunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:45 am Reply with quote
The character in Gott Gauss got really long neck. It's very distracting. I don't really read a lot of online comics these day, the only one I check out was the popular megatokyo.

Last edited by darkhunter on Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
smutchi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:17 am Reply with quote
.Sy wrote:
I'm currently up to page 63 of Gott Gauss, and I really like it so far. It's drawn really well, plus lots of tones. I just have a question before I read any further though...erm...is there anything really mature past page 63? *sweatdrop*

Very Happy No, there isn't! Not that I remember...
Why are you wondering?

msi435 wrote:
Oops ! You gave so many links up there I just explored the first one. I didn't really read what you wrote I just got the general idea and clicked on the first link... I'm going to check out Gott Gauss right now...

I thought you meant Gott Gauss when talking about the suicide one... Well, in that case I should try to find the two you read, too (as you think they're good)... Very Happy
.Sy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:11 pm Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
The character in Gott Gauss got really long neck. It's very distracting. I don't really read a lot of online comics these day, the only one I check out was the popular megatokyo.
I noticed that second. The first thing I noticed on one of the first pages was the pointy face. It gets better later on though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1