• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Looking for Links - Lost Universe, Black Heaven ... ]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost Universe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quote
This question is about the anime: Lost Universe.

Well, it's my favorite anime, but I cannot seem to find any sites that have really anything that tells what happened on the episodes, I love the anime greatly, but cannot seem to find any site that actually gives me stuff that has to do with it, Swordbreaker.com is okay, but is broked right now, and the rest are just useless info on what the anime is about and when it was aired, I think the aring is okay, because I never knew that this show was on in 1998, especially on CBS... Until I came across this web site, can anyone help me? Links? Pictures? Stuffs? Especially what channel it comes on now, or when it will be next time... if there is ever a next time.

I'm also into:

Slayers

Legend of a Black Heaven

And The original Sonic the Hedgehog Show that had Rotor and all of them, I'm not talking about the one where all sonic wants to do is get laid... erhem!... Chilli dogs, and tails looked stupid. You know, where Sonic actually gets rings and Chaos Emeralds...

[Subject Adjusted, please don't post vague subject titles -t ]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1