• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
More episodes of hunterxhunter

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qube Pufa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:00 pm Reply with quote
I've watched all 62 espisodes of hunterxhunter which were very entertaining,but the last episode was so disappointing Sad !
What happens to Gon and the search for his father? Does the battle go on between the spiders and Kapurica(Can't remember how to spell his name) when he finds out the dead bodys were fake? That was a very bad ending! If they have problems with ideas about how to continue Gon's exciting but dangerous jouney to find his father I would be glad to help. Please let me know if there're plans for more episodes in the future.

Thanks
*Qube Pufa*
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:01 pm Reply with quote
The Story is continued in the GI Final OVA's I would imagine
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
darkhunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:16 pm Reply with quote
How about some spoiler tag, jackalope.

The OVA follow the TV series, follow by the Greed Island OVA and then finish with the Green Island Final OVA.
Qube Pufa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the clear up guys!
Ohoni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:42 pm Reply with quote
They will also presumably make other OVAs too, since the manga (which is still ongoing), has started another arc after Greed Island finished.

Basically they just caught up with the manga when they finished the tv series, and instead of dragging it out or using excessive filler they just stopped the series, waited until they had several episodes of story backed up, and then came out with the OVA. Then they stopped, waited until Green Island was half over, and came out with the GI OVA, then stopped, waited until the arc was done, and came out with GI Final. They're about at the point where they can start the Chimera Ant arc.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1