• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
help me please

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackieliew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Hi!
I really hope you can help me out here because i have been searching for this anime practically all my life,
I watched this when i was really small like when i was 5-7years old,back in the 80's, it wasn't on TV or anything but it was on video which my mum had rented for me and she can't remember the name herself(not surprising).
Anyway i hope you can help!

I think it was released in the late seventies or the eighties.

It was a movie, in it there was this blonde girl who i think was a robot and like she can transform into a black cylinder or something like that. and she was given to this boy who she looks after.
she was like a nurse or nanny or something
anyway like she looks after him and there is a scene in the movie where the boy is in trouble and she jumps onto a jet and i think she sorts of looks sweetly at the pilot before tearing the plane apart.
i think she was wearing a red and white cat suit. and i also think that there was an image of a fire-ry phoenix in the end or maybe that was another cartoon.

I really hope you can help me out here,
Thankyou!

Jackie
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:36 am Reply with quote
Hi! Please use this thread, thanks!

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12376
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1