• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Inuyasha Movie 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babypyro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:29 am Reply with quote
ok i know i posted thes b4 but i gotta know if theres any more news on the movie i'm startin 2 get bored with the 1st 2. i really wanna see the 3rd one. it sounds so danm awsome. So if ya got any info type up man.
arxane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:32 am Reply with quote
babypyro wrote:
ok i know i posted thes before but i gotta know if theres any more news on the movie i'm startin 2 get bored with the 1st 2. i really wanna see the 3rd one. it sounds so danm awsome. So if ya got any info type up man.

If there is any news concerning the third movie, trust me, sites like Anime on DVD will let you know when it's coming out. All I can tell you is that Viz has the film and they're working on the English track as we speak.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:11 pm Reply with quote
babypyro wrote:
ok i know i posted thes before but i gotta know if theres any more news on the movie i'm startin 2 get bored with the 1st 2. i really wanna see the 3rd one. it sounds so danm awsome. So if ya got any info type up man.

You mean you're re-watching the first two movies over and over again Anime dazed? Yeah, that would probably get you bored of them pretty quickly if that's all you keep doing Razz.

But seriously, just be patient Wink. As hot as the entire franchise has become here in the U.S. the past couple of years, I'm sure Viz is doing what they can to make a good production of it, all the while juggling whatever other projects they have at the moment.

For the time being, though, I'll throw out a blind guess and say September or October at the most and July or August at the least.

By the way, it's a GREAT movie, the best one out of the first three, in my opinion (*smirk*).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1