• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
help anyone?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UchihaSasuke123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:50 pm Reply with quote
i want to download Ninku
but i dont where
if anyone know
please tell
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:22 am Reply with quote
Teh Rules wrote:
10) Users may not request or link to bootlegs, fansubs, scanilations, active fan-translating groups, peer-to-peer networks, timed scripts, MP3s, unauthorized movie clips, or websites that house these groups or products.

Sorry, we aren't allowed to. Please read the rules and enjoy your stay should you decide to do so Smile.
darkhunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:09 am Reply with quote
I think we need a sticky in bold font that said do not request where to download such and such (so everyone can read it) since this is probably one of the biggest problem on this forum.
shadow_guyver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:12 am Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
I think we need a sticky in bold font that said do not request where to download such and such (so everyone can read it) since this is probably one of the biggest problem on this forum.

I second that. The people that post these threads are almost always new members that clearly just figure they can ask for whatever reason. I suspect they come from other forums with no such problems with downloading fansubs.
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:19 am Reply with quote
Rather I suggest a message that reads, "Read the rules, damnit!" But, unfortunatly, I don't think any amount of signage can cure stupidity and/or lazyness.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:29 pm Reply with quote
shadow_guyver wrote:
darkhunter wrote:

I second that. The people that post these threads are almost always new members that clearly just figure they can ask for whatever reason. I suspect they come from other forums with no such problems with downloading fansubs.

Wink I had figured tha "READ RULES BEFORE POSTING" message in bold when you register for the forums would help. Guess not. Locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1