• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fate of the World and You!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazuright

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:59 am Reply with quote
All right, a huge astroid is heading towards earth. The worlds greatest minds say that there is nothing they can do to stop it. And when the astroid hits the earth all will be obliterated. Shocked

What would you do?
Please answer as if you were an animie charecter.

For example...

I would go to a store, take the sweetest electric guitar, get on my vespa, go to the site of the predicted impact area, and use my guitart as a bat to smash that astroid back into space. All the while haveing that song by "the pillows" LITTLE BUSTERS play in the back ground. Razz

Sounds familar? That's FOOLY COOLY style! Whao!
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quote
What
slickwataris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:32 am Reply with quote
This happened to me in a dream once. I stood in the wreckage and viewed the asteroid as it fell on top of my head. The end.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
msi435

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:24 am Reply with quote
I would be accepting of it, and just let it happen. I would walk as far as i could untill the asteroid hit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
v1cious

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:40 am Reply with quote
Lazuright wrote:
All right, a huge astroid is heading towards earth. The worlds greatest minds say that there is nothing they can do to stop it. And when the astroid hits the earth all will be obliterated. Shocked

What would you do?
Please answer as if you were an animie charecter.

For example...

I would go to a store, take the sweetest electric guitar, get on my vespa, go to the site of the predicted impact area, and use my guitart as a bat to smash that astroid back into space. All the while haveing that song by "the pillows" LITTLE BUSTERS play in the back ground. Razz

Sounds familar? That's FOOLY COOLY style! Whao!

wouldn't Crazy Sunshine be more appropriate?
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Sorry.. This thread appears to be going nowhere, fast. Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1