• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BucJoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:03 pm Reply with quote
Whats A Good Series To Watch:?:Question What Can U Suggest:?:Question I've Seen Naruto, Initial D and Ninja Scroll But I Dunno Whatelse To Watch Theres Too Many To Choose From, Can U Help Me Pick Somethin Good:?:Question I've Seen More I Just Can't Remember Them All Exclamation
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Try this thread for some suggestions, though there are quite a few varying opinions.
BucJoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:13 pm Reply with quote
I Have A Pretty Big Collection That I've Collected Over The Last 5 Years... I Just Need SOmethin New
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:15 pm Reply with quote
There's a lot of topics like these on this forum. You could probably read a bunch of threads and see if there's anything interesting. Also, you could look through the encyclopedia and look for a good title. (Yes, there's a lot of stuff there.)
It's not that it's hard to suggest a good title, but seeing as you like to watch things like Naruto (good choice!) and Initial D, it shouldn't be too hard to find something similar to those.
But first, what do you like in an anime? (Y'know, stuff like that.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
BucJoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:37 pm Reply with quote
I Like To Watch Things With Like Ninja's, Racing, Comedy And Action, I Dunno A Wide Range Of Things Just Lookin For Something New Too Try... And Its Kinda Hard Lookin For Somethin In The Encyclopedia When I Don't Know What I'm Lookin For
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, well, I said there was a lot. But just look at titles that might interest you (if they have "ninja" or sound action-y). There's a lot of comedy and action. Oh, and look in the thread that Tony K. suggested. It shows what people like and why.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Haru to Ashura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Oh holy gods, you do NOT need to capitalize the beginning of every word.

That aside, this thread and you yourself are being way too vauge. We can't help you unless you actually tell us what you're looking for. Be specific. "Ninjas" is not specific.

I reccomend reading the reviews.

[Oy. Look through the MyAnime feature and check out some of the recommendations there. -b]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1