• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kimimaro meeting Zabuza and Haku

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canza

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:34 pm Reply with quote
It seems that Kimimaro and Haku might know Zabuza, but I wonder how they are connected. Can anyone tell me how they are?
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quote
I don't think they are related at all. In the manga they never showed Kimimaro meeting up with Zabuza. I was also wondering about that myself.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
canza

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:12 am Reply with quote
I hope surprises will happen. I like Haku!
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:43 am Reply with quote
Not sure where this question is coming from, but here's my guess:

spoiler[Zabuza was a missing nin from the Mist Village, as an S-Rank he was one of the "seven shinobi-gatana" which is signified by their giant swords (Kisame, now of Akatsuke, was also one of the Mist's seven). Zabuza was probably one of the shinobi responsible for wiping out Kimimaro's clan when the Kaguya clan failed in their attack on the Mist Village. Haku probably never met Kimimaro as he would have become one of the Sound Five by the time Haku joined up with Zabuza. Doesn't matter much now, all three are dead.]

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1