• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Want To Read List

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green_Devil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:02 am Reply with quote
Hello,

Here you post manga you want to read, and the reason why.

Case Closed - on vol. 4 (waiting for vol. 5 to come out ) - I am into mystery books. Right now I am still looking for a another good manga mystery book series. If you got a good suggestion private msg me please.

Shaman King - Heard on forums, that this is kinda like Naruto and Hunter X Hunter. I enjoy action anime, but still haven't read a action manga. Hoping this will be my first action manga

Hunter X Hunter - Same reason as Shaman King

Cowboy Bebop - Have seen alot anime of it on tv, looks very interesting. Heard good things about Cowboy Bebop from friends and forums.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Seem like this anime is getting popular over here. So I plan to read this sooner or later.

Trigun - Same reason as Cowboy Bebop.

[edit - hm, let's go with dormcat's suggestion here. locked for now. -b]
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:50 am Reply with quote
Why don't you make your Want To Read list publicly viewable and write your reasons in Comment first before posting this thread?

EDIT: Few people would actually browse through public My Anime/Manga lists. That's why I've suggested a 'reversed' My Anime/Manga system: to list who wants to see / has seen some / has seen all a specific title, along with their ratings.

However, this could lead to some sort of witch hunt. Rolling Eyes I personally want to find out who voted "Worst Ever" to one of my (and 17 other ANNers') favorite manga. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Cloe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:27 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
I personally want to find out who voted "Worst Ever" to one of my (and 17 other ANNers') favorite manga.

Just out of curiosity, which manga would that be?

Last edited by Cloe on Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:22 pm Reply with quote
Manga quondam, mangaque futuram, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou - read it and throw away whatever other religious notions you might have. It is the Way.

- abunai

No, I am not kidding. Do I sound like I'm kidding?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Arkard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:29 pm Reply with quote
abunai: here here!
My gf is from Yokohama so she... well actually... she forced me to read this manga (with her script because I still cant read alot japanese) and I loved it. I would like to have it in english or polish. Its a great piece of work.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1