• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Wolfs Rain Blue

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:46 am Reply with quote
Hello all does anyone like Blue?

What do u think where did Blue come from?

Did Wolfs Rain creator/Bones created her by imagination or they really know some girl that looks like Blue!!!

Do you think is there a girl on this planet that just might look like BLUE? Those Blue eyes short black hair beautiful sad face Smile great body i just love her! mystery girl sigh
The Frankman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quote
BlueE wrote:
Hello all does anyone like Blue?

What do u think where did Blue come from?

Did Wolfs Rain creator/Bones created her by imagination or they really know some girl that looks like Blue!!!

Do you think is there a girl on this planet that just might look like BLUE? Those Blue eyes short black hair beautiful sad face Smile great body i just love her! mystery girl sigh

Wow Shocked...

Anyway because some of the other members may not be so pleasant reply to this, I welcome you to the boards. With the various characters I've seen in Japanese anime I think it was just a wonderfully drawn/developed character. And hey, there's someone for everyone, you know? We just have to find 'em. Hopefully for some of us that person isn't a wolf masquerading as a human like Blue and Co. Notice I said "some of us". Very Happy
Dagwood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quote
This post isn't all that relevent, but oh well...

I just so happen to know someone who looks like Blue. Dark hair, slightly dark skin, tall, a body to die for, and those blue eyes!!! I could almost swear this character was made from her image. There are so many similarities, it's scary.

Last edited by Dagwood on Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Glory Questor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Acutally, she and Electra Ovilo (Cowboy Bebop: The Movie) share the same character model. When I saw Blue as a human, Electra was the first comparator to pop into my mind.

Other than the eyes being blue and the different hairstyle, they do match up in looks and body.
BlueE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:12 am Reply with quote
lol wood yeah there must be a girl that looks like Blue!
totalgeek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:51 am Reply with quote
Glory Questor wrote:
Acutally, she and Electra Ovilo (Cowboy Bebop: The Movie) share the same character model. When I saw Blue as a human, Electra was the first comparator to pop into my mind.

Other than the eyes being blue and the different hairstyle, they do match up in looks and body.

Isn't the same studio responsible for both Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain? Maybe one of the animators slipped in a model of his girlfriend/wife/mistress/fantasy in both series? Very Happy
BlueE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:59 am Reply with quote
TotalGeek>>Isn't the same studio responsible for both Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain? Maybe one of the animators slipped in a model of his girlfriend/wife/mistress/fantasy in both series? Smile LOL

well what do u know its sounds silly but its possible i mean if it was up to me to make a female character i would think of a girl that i once knew she was Super Chick maybe the creator really did that nice fable but maybe Blue really came from a girl that he knows or knew?
biliano

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:21 pm Reply with quote
totalgeek wrote:
Isn't the same studio responsible for both Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain? Maybe one of the animators slipped in a model of his girlfriend/wife/mistress/fantasy in both series? Very Happy

Yes. Studio BONES animated both the Cowboy BeBop movie and Wolf's Rain.
Glory Questor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:23 pm Reply with quote
In this case, was BONES pulling a "Rumic Girl" stunt?

(I call it this based on Rumiko Takahashi's style of all of her young black-haired females, which are pretty much the same. So much so, in fact, that Emiri from Rumic Anthology and Kagome from InuYasha would be like sisters paired up side-by-side -- right down to the sailor suits and their preference for WcDonalds. Wink )
Dagwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:47 am Reply with quote
Glory Questor, you just might be on to something. I just compared Blue's and Electra's pictures, and they are strikingly similar. Even down to the eye brows. Hair style and the slightly different shape and color of their eyes seem to be all that separates them. Hmm..? I can't believe I never noticed that before.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
BlueE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Yeah guys she's really something i have been watching so many Animes out there but never have seen better looking girl Smile i wish she was real man! can anyone post any good Blues Pics here?
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:00 pm Reply with quote
BlueE wrote:
Yeah guys she's really something i have been watching so many Animes out there but never have seen better looking girl Smile i wish she was real man! can anyone post any good Blues Pics here?

You do realise you are completely insane, don't you?
BlueE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:26 pm Reply with quote
Hi im not insane its just that i like very much Blue from WR Anime
The Frankman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Steventheeunuch wrote:
You do realise you are completely insane, don't you?

You DO realize there are like 3 topics that read "if real life were like anime" on this board, right? Call out everyone else if you're gonna do it to BlueE.
trackstar1013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Blue was hot and so was Myu (Myu more so) But let us not forget that these are creations Crying or Very sad and the harsh real world is still waiting. So my advice is get a GF who likes anime and you can enjoy the sexy creations without resorting to crawling in your computer screen/tv for a little action Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2