• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
HELP!!!! does anyone know?!?!!??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timmy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:44 am Reply with quote
i really wanna know the name of a anime series....it was on tv a few years back now as i was yonger and cant remeber it's name...(channel if interested was cartoon network)...it had these robots that came from people hmmmmm...they needed a crystal it transform into the robots...but the good dude could go like super and then he would lose his memory....also his crystal broke and they had to use this big robot with the Crystal inside to transform him but cos he lost his memory he couldn't remember to go into the robot.
thats about it's abit vague i know.... i hope someone out there knows the name of the series!
it been buggin me for ages!!!!!
Thankyou.
cieniu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:02 am Reply with quote
In which country you watch this anime?
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:04 am Reply with quote
After that remarkably incoherent bit of recollection, it surprises me somewhat that I can still come up with an answer: Tekkaman Blade is, I believe, what you're looking for.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Krelian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:46 am Reply with quote
you're about the 100th person who asks that Razz

anyway, I can confirm that it is indeed 'Tekkaman Blade'. Chances are it was aired under the name 'Technoman' though. Well, here in Belgium, it was, so chances are you know it as Technoman as well
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1