• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FMA disk glitch

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fedpo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quote
I just recently bought FMA seasons 1&2 and tbe second disc of the second season freezes and skips scenes during around, I think, episode 36 or 37. This is the first time I've ever had a problem like this before Crying or Very sad . I checked the disc for scratches and even applied disc cleaner just in case, but that didn't work at all.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and if someone could give me advice on how to maybe return the disc to Funimation for a new one? I tried going to the funimation site and doing a general google search about such things, but I can't find anything.

I've been lurking on this site for a while and most of you guys in the retail forum seem to know what you're talking about, so I figured someone here has had a problem like this and knows what to do.

I've just started collecting, so please excuse my incompetence Embarassed
The Naked Beast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quote
Where did you buy the box sets? Some online anime stores will let you return the defective product(s) for new ones.

You can also e-mail Funimation with your concern at
productconcerns at funimation.com (without the spaces)

But first, could we find out where you bought the box sets?

Just remember, it is not your fault. These things just happen and we have no control over it. Other than that, welcome to "I have no money because of anime" club!
Fedpo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quote
I bought them from Rightstuf.

Thanks for the warm welcome! "I have no money because of anime" describes my situation perfectly. Laughing
The Naked Beast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Nice!

TRSI is awesome when it comes to replacements. You just need to go this link and fill out the form. You should hear back from them in a day or two, maybe longer because of the Fourth of July holiday.

After that, you should have a RA (Return Authorization) Number which is very necessary for any return to TRSI. You just have to mail back the box set in question (along with the packaging list). Be sure to use the cheapest shipping option. The e-mail you will receive in your inbox will let you know what to do next.

You will not have to pay for the box set or shipping they are sending to you.
Fedpo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Thanks!

I'll get on that as soon as I have some time.
RoverTX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 am Reply with quote
I second Rightstuf being awesome with returns. Their help staff can be a little gruff at times, but they always get the job done, and are always civil, fast, and professional.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1