• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Biglobe Poll: Moe Characters That Make You Go Crazy

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaizoku00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm Reply with quote
What? No Homura? I'm shocked.
spoony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Good kind of crazy, or I-want-to-strangle-this -girl kind of crazy? =P
Echo_City

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quote
All of them make me go crazy--I'm tired of moe. I'm no lolicon, and no matter what their ages are supposed to be, and no matter how much bust is tacked on, watching moe girls still makes me feel like one. There isn't even any attraction, any "guilty pleasure", to compensate for my distaste.

Hyper-cuteness has had its run. Bring the "Sexy" back. Mad Rolling Eyes
Scormio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quote
I like Shirayuki as much as the next Aria fan, but Reki should have been on the list. How is having green hair, a quiet disposition, and a sniper rifle not moe?
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Earth has some crazy people, who knew aliens were moe? They must be all the rage in Japan now.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quote
There is no Mio Akiyama and there is no Kanade Tachibana.

No idea.

Nano would probably be my pick for favorite moe character of the current season. Or maybe Anal/Anaru.
JDuks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quote
#4 Kirino? Who likes Kirino?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quote
I was surprised as well that there was so Mio, some of them did surprise me as well...like Tokiwadai's Ace Misaka Mikoto Onee-sama ;3
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm, I'm more of a Ryuuko person myself, followed by Meme, Maekawa, and then Erio. I'm not surprised Erio is one, though.

JDuks wrote:

I've noticed a lot of people like Kirino. Why? I have no clue. She's a 12 year old version of Naru, except no one likes Naru.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sender

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm Reply with quote
#30 Ushio...really Ushio??????????????? YOU F****** SICK PEOPLE...

Strange tha Rei is #36 she is a classic.

#25 Ikaros... wohooo... enormous boobs, Japanese men are kind of masochists...just running from their reality (Now some girl with small boobs will insult me for that one... but seriously have you ever seen a Japanese playboy... that is just sad(with some little exceptions))
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Hmmm, I'm more of a Ryuuko person myself, followed by Meme, Maekawa, and then Erio. I'm not surprised Erio is one, though.

JDuks wrote:

I've noticed a lot of people like Kirino. Why? I have no clue. She's a 12 year old version of Naru, except no one likes Naru.

she makes good rape doujin fodder but that's about it, it's nice to misaka on the list as well but I am surprised she is far up as number ten.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quote
sender wrote:

Strange the Rei is #36 she is a classic.

#25 Ikaros... wohooo... enormous boobs, Japanese men are kind of masochists...just running from their reality (Now some girl with small boobs will insult me for that one... but seriously have you ever seen a Japanese playboy... that is just sad(with some little exceptions))

how is that sick?? she is cute, this isn't the list of anime girls I want to fu** btw
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quote
sender wrote:

The people who voted Ushio have an understanding what moe entails. Ushio is certainly a moe character.

(Hint: Moe does not have sexual influence... in Japan. Of course we in the west, as we do with a lot of foreign words, have completely confounded the original intent of the word)
Kit-Tsukasa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:

JDuks wrote:

Because Kirino is a 12 year old otaku and voiced by Ayana Taketatsu?
I don't know about you but Kirino is <3...not it my all-time top 10 though of course. For this past year, however, that's debatable.

This poll does not surprise me though. For those wondering, Madoka characters were not actually moe....I'm more surprised that Shirayuki is on top. As cool as her yandere personality is, she's such a terrible (and minor) character...in fact all of Hidan no Aria is.
sender

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
sender wrote:

The people who voted Ushio have an understanding what moe entails. Ushio is certainly a moe character.

(Hint: Moe does not have sexual influence... in Japan. Of course we in the west, as we do with a lot of foreign words, have completely confounded the original intent of the word)

I was referring more to the fact that she is really really really young... not the normal really really young type... you know it says "Moe Characters that make you go CRAZY"(Maybe was ill translated), and taking in part the sadness in the history... and Cecilthedarkknight_234 wasn't thinking in the rapping part... Ushio is just too...too.... too young for a loli hentai
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4