• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Aishiteruze Baby how many eps will it run?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrax777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Just wondering since I just finished watching 24 episodes of it in 2 freaking days and there seems to no end in site.
So does anyone know how many episodes its been contractaed to run so far or is it gonna be like most shoujou they just keep making it till people stop watching it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:01 pm Reply with quote
It will run to 26
Check AnimeNFO and this website.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Osaka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:55 am Reply with quote
Yeah it goes for 26 eps. It will be interesting to see how they wrap it up in such a short amount of time because there are so many issues to be resolved. Rolling Eyes I wonder if the manga is still going or if its finished...
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:25 am Reply with quote
Although, there could be a second season.
cyrax777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:22 pm Reply with quote
kusanagi-sama wrote:
Although, there could be a second season.
god I hope so.

it would kinda suck if all of a sudden it ends like this "boom Hi yuzayu im your mom lets go home now"

but considering how it started wouldnt suprise me.
Osaka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:13 am Reply with quote
I agree that the beginning was sudden with Yuzuyu just appearing and how quickly Kippei and her got into being close together etc. but then the rest of the series was very drawn out. In other words things developed slowly. It is quite a popular series so maybe they thought it good to leave the possibility of a second series by drawing out the first one. It's just a theory but who knows? Anime catgrin + sweatdrop
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1