• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Funimation May 2011 Solicitations

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Updated the first post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Updated the first post

The Hero Tales part one regular edition is being sold at a later date than the LE.

Also, I just wanna say thanks guys for telling me I forgot to add R + V when it was delayed. Appreciate it, jerks.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 am Reply with quote
Updated the first post with Samurai Champloo DVD and BD
Scormio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quote
Thanks for posting these, its handier than digging through the encyclopedia of releases Very Happy

But yeah, I'm usually a patient person, but I'm starting to get angry over the lack of Spice and Wolf II I'm seeing every month...
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quote
Scormio wrote:
Thanks for posting these, its handier than digging through the encyclopedia of releases Very Happy

But yeah, I'm usually a patient person, but I'm starting to get angry over the lack of Spice and Wolf II I'm seeing every month...
I'm kinda wondering when that's coming out too. They keep saying "Spring 2011" but now we're getting into the summer months with these releases.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quote
Spring will be quite a tempting period. I fear that the May release of Chobits shall have to vie for my modest disposable income against at least one other competitor.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Updated the first post

Rosario + Vampire seasons 1 and 2 have been delayed to July. The bundle is still listed as May 17th, though. I do expect that to change, however.

Scormio wrote:

No problem. You should know, though, that the release list is, as far as DVDs go, way off. I wouldn't go by the dates it has, and you're better off going by either here (the Retail Forum) or the listing itself at Rightstuf.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Updated the first post by adding YYH BD, which was moved to May 31.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Updated the first post by adding Soul Eater part 1 + 2 DVD and BD.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quote
Geesh, man, updating Funi solicitation threads looks like it is pretty much a full time job these days... Good on ya for having the patience to keep things current, TKoH.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quote
I've got nothing better to do, really. Besides, I take this stuff pretty serious since I think it's really important to let people what they can buy and when they can. It's why I do this, why I inform Gia about this stuff so her "Releases for..." article is accurate, and why I took it upon myself yesterday to spend about 4 hours updating the release list with all the delays and adding the dozens of March/April stuff not even listed. I still have May - September to do today, but those are really small as of right now, so it probably wont take as long.

Now if only more people actually used the release list or came to the retail section...

Also, while I did do the initial Feb/Mar schedule by myself, all the information about delays needs to go to WTK from AoD. That guy is on top of EVERYTHING that happens in anime retail.
archaron

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for updating the release schedule King of Harts, its been a big help to me in the last couple of weeks.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:05 am Reply with quote
Updated the first post

Excel Saga has been moved from 3/29 to 5/17
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Updated the first post...WITH NO DELAYS!

Kiddy Grade DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) - Classic Line 5/10 - 39.98
Dragon Ball Z Kai Season 1 DVD Part 5 (Hyb) 5/3 - 29.98
Dragon Ball Z Kai Season 1 Blu-ray Part 5 (Hyb) 5/3 - 34.98

Kiddy Grade was previously considered discontinued because Funi supposedly didn't pick up the license, but it seems they did, and that it sold well since it's getting the CL treatment. Also, DBK has new, lower price points of 29.98 for the DVD and 34.98 for the BD (they're $20 cheaper than the other sets). Oh, and the Hero Tales part 1 regular edition was moved back to match dates with the LE.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3