• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How can I add the EigoManga company on the list?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stagedive_25

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:30 am Reply with quote
A forum on ANN prompted me to do this but I would like to suggest ANN add eigoMANGA as a company in your encyclopedia.

I have a friend who works for the company and I have some of the manga they publish. It's called Rumble Pak.

Rumble Pak is an American manga which and I bought it at a comic book shop. I have a cousin who lives in New Jersey and she bought a copy of Rumble Pak #2 up there.

I think these guys deserve to be on the list because they publish manga that's sold in stores, according to an old article, they will re-release issue #1 in major chain-book stores in the fall. These guys also produce a tv show that airs every saturday in SF.

I'm a fan of their work and I would like to see them get the exposure they need so that more people can check out their stuff and even publish under them. they are the new AmeriManga and a magazine version of Rising Stars of Manga.

they have a website at eigomanga.com go check it out if you don't believe me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1